why I sMILe...


to exist as a... thought... in a fertile mind... such as yours... gives birth to a single smile... folded upon itself a thousand times... ten thousand times... so many times that... it's energy becomes the collapsed light of a... UNIverse unfolding... where... I become your world... at the same time... U become mine... and everything under the sum of... these suns... is a child of... ONE! thought... ONE! aim... ONE! destiny. deep... penetrating... thoughts... shared... thru U and Me... they're like... sex in the morning... hugs before bedtime, and... kisses while U dream. in other words... awake or asleep... U are on my mind. do I have to tell U... it is the experience of U that makes me happy...or... can U see it when I smile?
so... i'm going down... to southern hemispheres where...
soul food abounds, flesh covered mounds...
nourish luv-starved spirits... passion plays...
songs of desire for all who...
strive to live it, not just... hear it.
how have u come to hear my soul so well?
opening spaces in my heart where... SHE!
can be and... dwell... in an infinite bliss...
and thrill me endlessly like a... third-eye kiss.
this... luv for the world is... rooted in u!
so i... drink your... morning dew and... spit!
luv poems in... all of their faces... your river runs...
deep within, filling... all empty spaces...
i'm so glad... u have come... home.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

the I.R.S., kneegrows,and... 10 40's