"P"


while... conversating with trees...
I watched as...
they got drunk from... wine-colored leaves...
I... sipped on... sunlight...
transformed by... melanin...
half-baked I... receive...
revelations! thru my skin...
visions altering realities... perceptions...
synchronicities unveiling mankind's... deceptions...
quantumly strung on...
solar charged... organic hallucinogens...
I'M HIGH! on this... Life!
so... where other poems end...
this U.N.I. verse only begins...
to show and... tell a reality of... revolution...
be careful, keep up! our Mother Earth spins...
for a reason...
do the knowledge... for everything in life...
there is a... time and a... season...
FOR REAL Y'ALL... the time for...
boycotts... marches... and sit-ins...
is... OVER!
no time... left for protests... only solutions.
the HER...ricanes are the.. prelude
now... HIM... HE...[ME?]... that SUN U see...
is about to go... SUPERNOVA!
Ameri...ka... ka... ka must pay for its... sins.
so I... spit... fire thru... words that burn...
if we stop... "giving away" our power, and...
"take" responsibility... our world will take a... turn...
for the... better, but until it does...
HIS words will get... hotter, and HER storms...
more wet... "we've only just... begun"...
to put and end... to the...
"divided and conquered" mindset...
and "A"... return to the... ONE!
this little diddy... called "P" for "poem"...
is so U don't... forget...
if "we" dont "do it"... it aint gonna get "done"...

YEAH!... ALL of THAT!... I just said...
from a little drink of...
SUN!

CHEERS! here's to... FREEDOM









Creative Commons License
frOM mY aSHEs... a pOeT? by Olusanya Bey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

the I.R.S., kneegrows,and... 10 40's

why I sMILe...