a flower blossoms

[photograp courtesy of Caterina Ravaglia]

a gentle flower... growing wild...
i... stopped to smell her...
scents as they... rose...
like... an olfactory phoenix setting my...
senses aflame this...
mother of all flowers.


meditating... under the same tree where...
an apple landed on my head alerting me...
to the gravity of the situation...
her centrifugal attraction keeps me...
revolving around... her...
grounded by... her... "BE"ing.


i will storm the gates of eden if necessary...
cuz... tending her flower bed... is my destiny.
there is absolutely no need to warn me...
of trees and their... fruit.


don't you know?


i've never really been into apples...
eve... vive... shakti... whatever you want to call her...
SHE... on the other hand...
may find herself...
on the menu!


as love devours the UnIverse.









Creative Commons License
frOM mY aSHEs... a pOeT? by Olusanya Bey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

the I.R.S., kneegrows,and... 10 40's

why I sMILe...