u betta... recognize!

terra-forming... mental landscapes with... seeds of thought rooted in star... stuff that test the limits of imagination and... rational mentation... we... create heaven on earth... giving birth to... noospheres where there's... no fear... things dont... "seem to be" they... are! conversely like... all-stars we... rise to the top and... stop! the...
terror forming... in our... hearts and minds... by... continuing our... close encounters with... man-kind thoughts of... illegal aliens... creating artificial borders... barriers... dividing our sense of... space and... time.. no sense of... true history? [isn't that an oxymoron?] we remain a... mystery... even to... ourselves.
is it any wonder we don't... recognize each other!
come together... right now... over me.

[photograph courtesy of Denise Harris]

someone said, "U BETTA RECOGNIZE!"...

so i did...
i... recognized... i... re-cognized...

i thought about... he... and her... again.
continuously seeking answers that...
remained stubbornly hidden...

what foolish games...
people playing people...
people... playing people...
playing... hide and seek...

i closed my eyes and counted to... infinity...
giving her just enough time to...
veil herself from... me?
she... covered herself with five coats of maya...
i closed my third eye and opened...
two blind eyes to a world full of smoke and...
mirrors...

funhouse mirrors...
distorting our images of self...
so we... no longer... recognize...
ourselves... in each other.

so i looked for her...
in vain...
not realizing she was closer to me then...
the blood in my... veins...
cuz... knowing me better than... i know myself...
she hid the one place my intellect...
would never look...

she hid... inside of me...
while i continued to look for answers...
outside...
while all the time... inside of me...
my heart was an... open book...
authored by her love...

someone said, "U BETTA RECOGNIZE!"...
so i did...
i... recognized... i... re-cognized...

i thought about this game called life... again...

she hid... so that i could seek...
and we... could find...
the joy of recognition... as we re-member!
we were/are... ONE!... ALL... of the time.

how many times will we do this?

close your eyes... and count to... infinity...
i'll hide this time.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

the I.R.S., kneegrows,and... 10 40's

why I sMILe...